miss_lana: Sharp 1080p stream, impressive framerates!
-
New Model Spotlight: Kicking Off a Thread for miss_lana!
Hey everyone, excited to kick off a new thread for miss_lana! I've been keeping an eye on her Chaturbate streams, and this capture from November 30th is a really solid intro. It's a nice, consistent 5-minute piece, and while the file size isn't pushing any records, the encoding seems to hold up pretty well, maintaining good visual clarity throughout. Her lighting setup here is quite effective, really making the details pop without overexposure. Definitely one to check out if you appreciate a clean, well-lit stream! I've got a few more from her coming up soon, so stay tuned.

Recording Details:
- Model: miss_lana
- Site: Chaturbate
- Date: November 30, 2025
- Duration: 5m 21s
- Size: 33 MB
-
-
Yeah, I'm a fan of miss_lana's. Good to see their sets getting some proper circulation here.
-
-
Model Site Date Duration Size miss_lana Chaturbate July 14, 2026 27m 47s 180 MB 