kira_the_slut CB: Recs - My Quality Breakdown (HD/FPS)
-
New Thread: kira_the_slut - Solid Chaturbate Grab
Alright, kicking off a new thread for kira_the_slut. Just grabbed this one from Chaturbate, solid 5-minute clip. The bitrate on this is pretty beefy for the duration, so expect some decent clarity – probably recorded at a good FPS too, none of that choppy garbage. She's got some good energy here, definitely worth a look if you're into her style. I've got a few more of her I'll be dropping soon, so stay tuned.

Recording Details:
- Model: kira_the_slut
- Site: Chaturbate
- Date: 2025-11-22
- Duration: 5m 0s
- Size: 192 MB
-
-
Does anyone have more uploads of kira_the_slut from her recent late night sessions. I am particularly interested in getting a clean capture of her longer interactive toy play sequences without the typical frame drops. Production note: the last few batches I grabbed had some nasty audio clipping during the peaks.
Recorded with CaptureGem — Recording guides Guide